Customer Applications & SoC Engineer - IP Integration (3-8 yrs)
Role Description :
- Ability to understand IP requirements for customer applications & SOC, and communicate the same to both customer and internal teams. Understand IP integration challenges and support customer during integration.
- Define technology IP based on market segment and requirements. Ability to provide Pre-sales and Post-sales support for next generation IPs of latest technology nodes.
- Answer customer questions and support them in the selection of right technology library as suitable to their application.
- Receive customer service requests and questions, screen, categorize, prioritize and resolve queries.
- Leverage the IP Management System (Company Proprietary) to track all customer IP deliveries, updates, service requests, open and closed cases.
- Interface with customers to gather regular feedback on INVECAS IP products, score card, service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Help evaluate, benchmark with competition, and bring up IP products
- Gather from customers and report on market intelligence, new product requests, competitive moves, IP PPA competitiveness, new industry standards, etc. to drive new IP product development or improvement
- Attend relevant industry standard committee meetings to learn about upcoming changes or new standards to help INVECAS develop new competitive IP products ahead of competition and to be the spokespersons of INVECAS therein
- Develop relevant technical seminar material, webinars, videos, demo systems showcasing INVECAS IP at trade shows, events, etc.
Technical Skills :
- Should have potential in soc & integration & synthesis & RTL & verification & applications engineer
- BTech or MTech with 5 to 8 years of relevant experience as SOC integration engineer with latest technology nodes.
- Should have proven design experience with good understanding of Analog and Mixed signal IP integration in SOC.
- Experience in design and verification tools from Synopsys, Cadence and Mentor are highly desirable.
- An understanding of system design and logic design using HDL languages, synthesis, static timing analysis, verification methodologies and physical design.
- Experience with high speed serial interface/memory protocols (MIPI, DDR, LPDDR, SerDes, PCIe Gen3) is desirable.
- AMBA bus protocols understanding is desirable
- ASIC backend, board-level, and signal integrity knowledge are plus.
- The ability to conduct technical meetings, presentations, seminars, product demonstrations, training to customers and to the sales team is required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are required.
- Willing to travel locally and internationally.