CuneSoft - Senior Software Developer - Microsoft Technologies - .Net (5-8 yrs)
As a part of Cunesoft GmbH's core development team, developing and advancing Cunesoft's Compliance Cloud offerings, the candidate will be responsible for designing, programming and supporting of key customer-facing and internal applications.
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including diverse technologies, lab as well as cloud environments.
- The individual will work closely with developers, project managers engineers and other stakeholders throughout the organization.
- The individual should have a found understanding of the Microsoft .NET and SharePoint Platform. The candidate should have been part of SDLC and exposure to product development is an addition.
Job Responsibilities :
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop modules and functions within the Platform.
- Build Technical specification documents
- Design and create solutions for pre-specified modules and functions as per the requirements
- Define, create and execute automated test cases, i.e. unit tests
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Support production deployment of applications and perform - validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows
- Support and fix existing and new identified issues by either customers or internal test teams.
- Help junior members in the team to get them up to speed and train them in coding practices
Minimum Experience :
- 5 to 8 years of experience in development
- C#, ASP.Net, Java Script, JQuery, Entity Framework, MVC, LINQ, Kendo, Bootstrap, Web Api,Windows Azure Cloud, SQL Server etc.,
- Microsoft Visual Studio as well as Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Database Tools, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Cloud based environments with Microsoft SharePoint
- Technical background
- Previous experience in the Life sciences area a definite plus
- Problem Solving
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance
- Bachelor of Engineering / Master of Computer Application or any equivalent degree
- Should you be interested in joining Cunesoft