Vice President at Crowd Analytix
Views:13040 Applications:2479 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:436
CrowdANALYTIX - Python Intern - Data Science (0-1 yrs)
Requirements for Python Interns (Data Science)
- We are looking for Python interns (preferable last semester) starting asap
- You will be working in real client projects & data science problems
- Your main task would be develop applications, algorithms in Python
- You should have an eagerness to learn new things and keep yourself updated all the time (in data science + coding)
- Freedom to try new skills and technologies (API knowledge is a plus)
- Exposure to Deep learning algorithms would be considered a plus
Desired Candidate Profile:
Looking for BS / B.E / B-Tech candidates with CSE background (others are encouraged to apply if you have intermediate python skills)
- Must have knowledge on any of the programming language like Python or R or Perl
- Must be available for full-time (6 months) or part-time internship.
- Monthly Stipend: Yes
- Set of Python coding exercises on real world data & data science techniques
- Face to face interview (if Bangalore) or Telephone Round
- Key Skills: Python, R (optional)
What we Offer:
- If you feel constrained in a large organization setup, if you are looking for an open, fun and entrepreneurial work environment, where you are rated purely based on the impact you make and where you can learn from and teach equally competent and dedicated peers then CrowdANALYTIX is for you.
- We encourage failure - we acknowledge this is critical to innovation.
- We assess your value based on potential and desire to excel - not just years of experience or degree or past success - we recognize future is not always a reflection of the past.