Senior Talent Acquisition Leader at CropIn Technologies Limited
Views:429 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Cropin - Senior Software Architect - OOAD (12-18 yrs)
- Define and own end-to-end Architecture from definition phase to go-live and production phases.
- Ensure clarity on non-functional requirements and address these requirements during Architecture definition phase.
- Define Logical, Technical & Physical views of Architecture.
- Define reusable components/frameworks, common schemas, standards to be used & tools to be used and help bootstrap the engineering team.
- Create technical documents like Architecture views and Design specification.
- Review software design to make sure design is aligned to Architecture
- Review code, ensure code is thoroughly tested, ensure best coding practices are followed.
- Develop quick POCs
- Lead performance engineering and capacity planning exercises
- Help Project Management in identifying key technical risks and mitigation plan for the same
- Help Project Management in effort estimation and planning
- Mentor & guide Tech Leads & Software Engineers
Architecture Experience :
- Experience in defining & realizing end-to-end Solution Architecture for large & complex systems
- Experience in creating end-to-end runtime architecture (on-prem and cloud).
- Experience in designing highly available Cloud environments (development, QA, staging & production)
- Create highly available and disaster recovery solutions
- 14+ years of experience in IT including at least 4 years in Architecture roles
- Proficient in dealing with all the layers in solution: Multi-channel presentation, business logic in middleware, data access layer, RDBMS | NO-SQL, operational architecture, mobile apps.
- Proficient in OOAD using UML & in application of design patterns
- 2+ years of experience in API architecture definition and realization
- Good grip of big data platforms and NoSQL technologies, and ability to map such tools to context
- Strong understanding of architecture patterns such as multi-tenancy, scalability, and federation, to build cloud-ready systems
- Exposure to various reference architectures and ability to tailor and re-use it.
- Good to have: Certification in TOGAF/Open group certified Architect.
Technology and Engineering Experience :
- 2+ yrs of experience in any public cloud (AWS/ Azure/ GCP) computing infrastructure.
- Good working knowledge of Angular, DevOps and automated testing.
- Strong experience in microservices architecture, messaging (kafka), distributed computing.
- Strong experience in at least one RDBMS (Oracle | DB2 | MySQL)
- Proficient in UNIX/Linux environments
- Hands on experience in using Maven, Junit, Sonar
- Strong working knowledge of source code versioning systems - Git
- Experience with different development methodologies (Agile/ Waterfall)
- Follow trends in technology and have a point of view
- Experience in NoSQL platform (Cassandra / Mongo / Redis / - )
- Experience in big data technologies (HDFS, Spark, Flume, Sqoop, etc.)
- Exposure to Machine Learning.