Recruiter at Cropin Technologies
Views:159 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cropin - iOS Developer - Objective C/Cocoa (2-5 yrs)
About us :
- CropIn Technologies is a leading Agri-tech company based out of Bangalore. We provide SaaS based services to agribusinesses globally. We enable clients to analyse & interpret data and derive real time actionable insights, which help them to maximize per acre value. The company brings in the cutting-edge technologies - Big Data analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Geo-tagging & Satellite monitoring to interconnect all the stakeholders at different levels of the agriculture ecosystem.
- The world population is expected to cross the 10 billion mark by the middle of this century. This population growth combined with urbanization will require agricultural production to double. And that's where CropIn fits in. We are continuously innovating and building products that can fuel the growth of smart sustainable solutions, which are required to match the growing food demand
Whom are we looking for :
CropIn is looking to hire candidate for iOS Developer. The right candidate must have the following set of attributes :
- Design and build components of the application, adhering to the best practices and coding standards
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Understanding of blocks, GCD, memory management, and Cocoa design patterns.
- Understanding of UIKit, Core Animation, Core Data and SQLite.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools git, bitbucket, SVN, AWS etc
Who Can Apply :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant working experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience developing native iOS applications.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in developing Apps on Swift
- Have published one or more native iOS apps in the app store.
- Writes Reusable and Maintainable Code
- Experience with integrating third party libraries such as Google SDKs.
- A deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.