Associate - HR at CRM Next
Views:368 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
CRM Next - Business Analyst (1-7 yrs)
Direct Walkin Drive
Date: 10th August 19
Time: 9.30 am to 02.00 pm
Contact Person: Gauri Ganeshe
Contact Number: +91-022-61300928
Venue - Corporate Avenue - Atul Projects
5th floor, Opposite Solitaire Corporate Park, Chakala, Andheri (E) Mumbai - 400093
Satamwadi bus stop
Landmark- Near Mirador hotel
Company Profile -
CRMNEXT is a global cloud CRM solution provider credited with the world's largest installation ever. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, businesses across nine verticals have built profitable customer relationships via CRMNEXT. A pioneer of Digital CRM for some of the largest enterprises across Asia-Pacific, CRMNEXTs customers include global brands like Pfizer, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Tata AIA, Reliance, National Bank of Oman, Pavers England etc. It was recently lauded in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2015 for Lead management, Sales Force Automation and Customer Engagement. For more information, visit us at www.crmnext.com
Designation : Jr.Consultant/ Consultant/ Sr.Consultant/Associate Lead Consultant
No of Positions : 10
Job Location : Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech /M.E./ M.Tech MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA) is mandatory
- 60% in Xth, XIIth/diploma & B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech / MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA)
Desired Profile :
- Should have at least 1-7yrs of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and analytical skill.
- Ability to deliver on timeliness
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Appreciation of Business Issues
- Strong Technical background.
- Experience in BFSI and CRM domain shall be preferred but not mandatory.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
The position seeks professionals who have worked on enterprise level projects and always deliver to exceed customer expectations.
Job Responsibilities :
- Meeting clients to understand their CRM and process requirements
- Work as a team member for system requirements definition process and system setup during implementation.
- Re-engineer business processes to ensure accurate CRM roll-out
- Responsible for the implementation of client systems
- Developing high level implementation plans
- Creating and managing the project schedule, participating in performance standards discussions.
- Translating client requirements into system configuration and custom developments and prepares an achievable delivery schedule
- Providing them solutions using CRMnext
- Study of global best practices in CRM vertical
- Coordinating with departments to ensure delivery
YOU CAN DIRECTLY WALK IN IF YOU FULFILL ABOVE CRITERIA.
- Interview will consist of written test and face to face rounds.
- DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED FOR INTERVIEW :
1. Last 3 months salary slips.
2. Copy of your resume/ CV
3. One photograph
Also make sure, you visit our website before coming for the interview process, www.crmnext.com
Candidate who has interviewed with us in past 6months is not eligible to apply.
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd. -CRMNEXT