Assistant Manager at Crisil
Views:673 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Crisil - Project Leader - Java/J2EE (7-9 yrs)
Position Project Leader
Department CRISIL Risk and Infrastructure Solutions Limited
Reporting To Manager
- Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
- Would be responsible for unit testing, regression testing, maintaining existing code and deploying applications at client and on laptops.
- Should have strong Java and J2EE knowledge and must be proficient in Oracle.
- He/ She should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand.
- Provide support to team members, Client interaction, and visits.
- Scheduling and estimation of Project.
- Contribute in design improvement and product enhancement.
- Demonstrate ability to understand unique requirements and implement them.
Essential Qualification BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
Experience 6 to 9 years
Frameworks : Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Programming : Java/J2EE
IDE Tools : Eclipse
Reporting : Crystal Reports, Jasper Reports
Web servers : Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic
Databases : Oracle, Sql Server, Database tuning and monitoring
Processes : ISO, CMMI
Project Management Tool : MS Project
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.