Lead Talent Acquisition at Crimson Interactive Pvt Ltd
Views:311 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Crimson Interactive - PHP Developer - Laravel/AJAX (2-5 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Software Engineer- PHP (Full time)
Department : Information Technology
Location : Goregaon West, Mumbai
Job Description :
- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Prime focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge of PHP (Laravel/Phalcon framework and core PHP)
- Good to have Python knowledge,Ubuntu
- Must have basic knowledge of configuring application on the server.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Pre-requisites/key characteristics and skills required:
- Minimum years of experience : 4 years
Technical expertise :
- Analytical skills
- Exposure to software design and architecture
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills