Head of Engineering at Credit Fair
Views:582 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Credit Fair - Software Engineer - PHP (2-11 yrs)
ABOUT US :
Credit Fair is a consumer lending fintech Non-Bank Finance Company. We are helping Indian consumers in over 80 cities achieve their lifestyle goals by financing their healthcare, education and home renovation purchases. Credit Fair has partnered with over 70 leading merchants such as Indira IVF, Partha Dental, Saviesa Home and Miles Education.
We are a mission driven team of finance, design and technology professionals that strives to provide Fair Finance to Everyone. We believe that a superior customer experience and alternative data powered by cutting edge technology can enable access to billions of deserving borrowers.
Our team has processed applications worth over Rs 2,000 crores per month and won a Banking Technology Award for Best Mobile Initiative. The team has extensive experience in credit, investment banking and vendor management. They have graduated from London Business School, Northwestern University (USA), SAIC (USA) and attained the CFA charter. Our technology advisors include the Ex-CTO of PayU Money and global blockchain experts.
The values that we look for in Candidates are:
- Customer centricity: We believe an ability to empathise with merchants and customers will help us outperform the competition and motivate us to innovate. The developer should be able to prioritise the roadmap based on the customer needs.
- Outcome and data oriented: The developer should have the ability to define the economic rationale for every major effort and translate it into metrics. There should be an obsession with data for business iterations and improvements.
- Hands-on & Willingness to go above and beyond: For start-ups the responsibilities and needs of the business change quickly. We're looking for a developer who is not afraid to take on new challenges and can deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams: The developer must be able to manage cross functional teams - customer care, product, merchants, compliance & finance teams. Having the experience of managing healthy conflicts and driving people towards the customer goals and organization priorities would be valued.
- Developing new feactures and maintaining existing system
- Build reusable components.
- Strong proficiency in PHP, MySql, HTML, CSS, GIT, PHP Framework like Laravel.
- Have good knowledge of Oops.
- Application Development, Designing Bug Fixing, Cross browser Fixing.
- Third party affiliates, payment gateways etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
- Ability to write clean, commented and maintainable code. Having a basic understanding of usability and UX
- Candidates with strong interest in Consumer finance would be preferred.
- Knowledge of Android and iOS developed would be preferred
Life @ CreditFair :
- Open environment where we celebrate our successes and failures
- A sizeable piece of the equity along with a base salary
- Fun location in the heart of Fort's street food vendors, Kala Ghoda's cafes and restaurants