Manager - Talent Aquisition at Manthan Software Services
Views:541 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Creative Solution Manager - Web/Digital/Experience Design (6-12 yrs)
Great designers always love a challenge. Are you up for one?
Selected candidates will be called for interviews at Manthan. The winner's work will be live on Manthan Social in one of our active marketing campaigns for a few weeks.
Role : Creative Solutions Manager
- 8+ years experience in Web/Digital/Experience Design
- Manthan is inviting web/digital experience designers to the position of Creative Solutions Manager, a leadership position in creative and digital design in the worldwide marketing function based in Bangalore, India.
Role and Responsibilities :
- You are required to blend your creative skills with knowledge of digital media across all formats, and apply them in areas like brand identity design and management, visual storytelling, web design, social media marketing, user experience design, product design, digital journey design, videographic solutions, multi-device mobile and desktop applications, and many more.
- In this role, you are expected to own and drive creative and design led projects.
- Developing and managing the digital design office, with management of agencies, resources, tools, software, budgets, and leading high impact projects are part of the role's responsibilities.
- Delivering and maintaining a high quality design benchmark across the business, optimal utilization of resources, continuous learning, ability to collaborate with business stakeholders, excellent communication skills are all key success criteria for this role.
- You are expected to develop and foster knowledge and application of latest design philosophies, models and frameworks, to stay up to date and cutting edge.
- Candidates should be well versed with the principles of material design, typography and font pairing, composition, color theory, atomic design, responsive design principles, brand design philosophies, creative processes, emotional design etc among others.
- Design requirements cut across areas like digital marketing, interactive website design, advertising (digital and traditional), social media marketing, video and content marketing, infographics, event marketing, email marketing, branding, product UX design, mobile UX design, data visualization, storyboarding, simple gaming design, presentations, product demonstrations, posters, flyers, signage design, and branded merchandise design.
Skills Required :
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver)
- Video/Audio-graphy Software (Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captiva, Camtasia, Adobe Audition)
- Office Software (MS Office, Google Apps)
- Social Media Platform - Knowledge of Publishing/Mgmt Process (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Marketing Automation and CRM Softwares - Knowledge of Processes (Mailchimp, Vertical Response, Zoho, Salesforce, Marketo)
- Basic Process Knowledge of Web Programming & CMS Publishing/Management (HMTL5, CSS3, PHP, Bootstrap, Wordpress, Joomla)