CraniumIT - SAP ABAP Consultant - Support & Implementation (3-7 yrs)
- Knowledge in SAP conversion, ODATA, interfaces, workflow, forms, web services, etc. All phases of ABAP coding.
- Should Develop, implement, maintain and support the business application architecture from a global perspective
- Act as a proactive partner to the business stakeholders, identifying and consulting in IT and process innovations
- Implement strategic business application projects using global templates and processes
- Use global standards to achieve simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Comfortable with working in a customized and global SAP environment
- Should managing support issues within a Global Service Delivery Organization
- Support and maintenance
- Integrate with other business applications like Sterling CPQ, Oracle Leasing & SFDC
- Perform and participate in all aspects of software development. This includes the feature and functional development, writing unit, and integration test cases, bug fixing, integration, and deployment.
- Should be results-oriented, proactive and ready to take ownership of their work
Note : We are only looking for people who can join in one month.