Talent Acquisition at Cowrks
Views:399 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
CoWrks - Android Developer/Senior Android Developer - Native Apps (2-6 yrs)
CoWrks looking for an Android Developer who will take a key role on our team. You'll join one of our cross-platform mobile teams and participate in the development of our native Android and iOS apps and the backend that supports them. You'll collaborate with product owners and designers to deliver high-quality features.
What you'll be doing :
- Build scalable applications on Android Platform
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Working in a collaborative environment on challenging tasks and coordinate releases for cross-functional teams.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
We would love it if you have :
- 2 - 6 years of relevant experience
- Should be proficient in Native Android app development.
- Thorough understanding of the Android Studio and Gradle.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code, design patterns such as MVVM and MVC.
- Expert understanding of the Android System APIs, Firebase Services, Android app lifecycle
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like Git or Bitbucket.
- Excellent understanding of the object-oriented programming principles.
- Knowledge of open-source and commercial libraries commonly used in the Android ecosystem