CEO at Firstventure Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1236 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Courseplay Edtech - Senior PHP Developer - Zend (2-6 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
The PHP Developer plans, coordinates, develops code for the company, and will work with the following departments - Design and Testing. In addition, this position performs the following roles:
- Conducts research on the latest software development practices
- Develops new features of the Courseplay Online Training Platform
- Fixes bugs found in the software
- Develops new apps and software solutions to complement our existing offerings
- Conducts tests on their own code before deploying
- Brainstorms innovative ways to develop new features
Skills and Experience :
Ideal candidates for this position should possess some or all of the qualities below :
- Analyzing, calculating and reasoning a situation effectively
- Establishing credibility and being decisive
- Getting along with diverse personalities easily
- Handling deadlines and responsibility
- Managing projects and processes within the company
- Possessing a sharp eye for detail
- Possessing good presentation and communications skills
Qualifications Sought :
- Minimum 3 years of PHP programming experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in Zend Framework (v1+ or v2+) is required
- Experience with SCORM or xAPI is a huge bonus
Time Commitment, Salary and Benefits :
We offer our team members a competitive base salary, as well as stock options and additional incentives commensurate with experience and performance over time. Other benefits can be discussed.
Full-time positions at Firstventure Corporation require a commitment to work 40-48 hours each week, with alternate Saturdays off for research.
Before applying please ensure that you can commute to Nariman Point, Mumbai every day.