CEO at Firstventure Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Views:366 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Courseplay Edtech - PHP Software Developer - Zend/MVC - EdTech Startup (2-6 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
The PHP Developer plans, coordinates, develops code for the company, and will work with the following departments - Design and Testing. In addition, this position performs the following roles:
- Conducts research on the latest software development practices
- Develops new features of the Courseplay Online Training Platform
- Fixes bugs found in the software
- Develops new apps and software solutions to complement our existing offerings
- Conducts tests on their own code before deploying
- Brainstorms innovative ways to develop new features
- Works on innovative technologies like chatbots, SCORM, xAPI, Zend Framework, Responsive Web Design, video streaming, AWS, mobile apps and much more!
Skills and Experience :
Ideal candidates for this position should possess some or all of the qualities below:
- Handling deadlines and responsibility
- Managing projects and processes within the company
- Possessing a sharp eye for detail
- Possessing good presentation and communications skills
Qualifications Sought :
- Minimum 2 years of PHP programming experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in any MVC Framework is required
- Experience with SCORM or xAPI is a - huge- bonus
- Zend Framework 2 experience is a bonus
- MVC Framework experience required
Time Commitment, Salary and Benefits :
We offer our team members a competitive base salary and additional incentives commensurate with experience and performance over time. Other benefits can be discussed.
Full-time positions at Firstventure Corporation require a commitment to work 40-48 hours each week, with alternate Saturdays off for research.
Before applying please ensure that you can commute to Nariman Point, Mumbai every day.