Senior HR Executive at Cosmonet Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:712 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Cosmonet - Software Engineer - APPIAN Development (2-10 yrs)
Position : Software Engineer /Appian Developer
Duration: 6 Months contract
Exp : 2-10 Yrs
Rate: Rs 0 - 700/hr (2-5yrs), Rs 0 - 1200/hr(5-10yrs)
Mode of Interview: Skype/In person, 2 technical rounds(30-45mins)
Location preference: Bangalore
Notice Period: 30-45 days
- Relational databases, like MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2
- Other BPM tools (not Appian), like Pega, IBM BPM, Bizagi
- Reporting tools, like Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, Cognos, PowerBI, Microstrategy
Under general direction devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs. Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. May be responsible for completion of a phase of a project. Regularly provides guidance and training to less-experienced engineers.
- Estimates the magnitude and time requirements to complete small tasks such as bug fixes, minor enhancements, etc.
- Provides accurate and timely updates to project manager and/or team lead on progress
- Writes designs for small projects (e.g. bug fixes, or minor enhancements, etc) under direct supervision
- Designs, writes, and performs unit testing of changes including development of test plans under direct supervision.
- Works with the documentation team to assure new functionality is properly documented.
- Support to troubleshooting problems, providing workarounds and producing patches for customers as required.
- Assists in the creation of the design specification and other technical documents
- Ensure on time, high quality deliverables and meeting project milestones and deadlines within budget with minimal supervision. Assists other team members in the business application, development technologies or Software Development Lifecycle processes (such as reviewing, designing and testing).
- Participates in peer review of work products such as code, designs, and test plans produced by other team members
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Proficiency in Appian Development, Process Modelling, SAIL Concepts & Agile Methodologies
- Designed and programmed in relational databases named such as MS SQL Server, My-SQL.
- Familiarity with one of more of the following SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL
- Possess good written and oral communication skills
- System Lifecycle Methodology experience with Computer Systems Validation preferred
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments
- Self-driven and motivated software developer that takes pride in the development of high quality, on time, within budget projects
Open Position : 20 requirements.
NP : Immediate / 30days NP
Work location : Bangalore
- Interested candidates can share their profiles.