Senior HR Executive at Cosmonet Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:98 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Cosmonet - Siebel System Administrator - Enterprise Installation & Configuration (7-9 yrs)
Work Location : Bangalore-IQVIA (Client location)
Payroll : Cosmonet solutions PVT ltd
NP : Immediate / 30 Days
Contract position for 06Months to 1Year- it may extendable.
- Under limited guidance, manages and coordinates the qualification and deployment of systems. Also provides level 3 support services for regional and global business applications.
- Collaborates with business leaders, end-users, other IT departments, and software vendors to develop and provide appropriate support strategies for regional and global business applications.
- Collaborates with various groups to assist in the production of the system architecture and data model.
- Assists in the vendor and product selection process and identifies new technologies and assists in the determination of support requirements. Serves in a lead capacity for other Product Support Specialists.
- Provide level 3 support for internal and external end-users for PC, server, and mainframe application problems
- Argus Configuration
- Interact with software vendors, Infrastructure services, and/or Applications Development to restore service and/or correct core problems.
- Communicate IT issues to business units at various levels of seniority.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of internal, external and off-the-shelf business applications with all IT and business groups.
- Coordinate validation activities related to the deployment of business applications.
- Produce and assist in training and communication programs.
- Coordinate with internal and external service providers in the area of the incident, problem, and change management, capacity planning and troubleshooting, representing the interests of supported business groups.
- Work closely with customers to identify business requirements and opportunities in relation to IT systems and services.
- Identify and assess the technologies, skills, and resources required.
- Support evaluations and procurement of new hardware
- Support vendor contracts to established service level agreements.
- Assist in the production of the data model and the system's architecture.
- Assist in the selection of hardware and software including due diligence activities.
- Maintain knowledge of the IT industry, analyze the abilities of tools and technologies and compare with the needs of the business, recommend potential solutions to managers within the business.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
Minimum 7-9 years with Siebel System Administration including :
- Siebel version upgrades, preferably from IP13 to IP16 on windows server 2016
- Experience on Siebel IP17 or IP19
- Perform SIEBEL enterprise installation & configuration, Patch management
- Perform Code migration between different SIEBEL environments.
- Perform non-repository migration using Siebel Application Deployment Manager (ADM)
- Troubleshoot environment issues, generate/interpret log files and trace/analyze crash files.
- Provide Performance tuning
- Support Production environment
- Perform Siebel BIP installation, configuration and ongoing support.
- Knowledge of EDQ installation and configuration
- Strong technical knowledge of Siebel EAI and EIM components, including Web Services, Workflow and EBC.
- Strong technical knowledge of Siebel Tools Configuration
- Ability to perform after-hours tasks.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE : Bachelor's degree in Information Management