Associate Manager - Recruitment at Squareroot Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:7110 Applications:345 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:315
Core Java/Java Product Developer - Data Structure/Algorithm (4-6 yrs)
We are assisting in hiring the best tech professional with our US based client.
Experience: 4 to 6 Years.
Looking for a server side developer who is very strong at Data Structures, Algorithms with expert level in Core Java and Web service.
Strong experience in coding and programming.
Experience in building product on multiple platforms
- Expert level skills in Java development (primarily about consuming services)
- Experience in typical Java development activities- use of IDE, build tools, dependency handling, conforming to our processes etc.
- Familiarity with REST, SOAP, WSDL and API in general, and ability to write code that consumes various forms of these
- Agile development practices
- Good knowledge of the business aspects of various applications such as CRM, ERP, Marketing, Billing etc.
- Work with the team leader to understand specific connector requirements
- Develop a connector using Java and Eclipse (or any other IDE as necessary), and using the Informatica SDK
- Understand and keep himself/herself up-to-date with the SDK, work with the SDK team to provide feedback and resolve issues
- Participate in daily sprint discussions and provide updates. Work on collaboration tools such as jira to reflect development progress
- Determine various aspects of an application such as typical business processes, major entities, how data and metadata is exposed for integration etc.
- Perform unit tests as defined by the team
- Work with QA to ensure the connector code conforms to internal standards