Senior Manager - HR & Operations at Continental Automotive Components India Pvt Ltd
Views:15930 Applications:528 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Continental Automotive - Senior Android Software Engineer - Java (2-7 yrs)
You are passionate about building quality products that enrich and improve lives of real people around you. You believe in creating a user experience that simplifies a connected, often complex, lifestyle into a seamless experience in the car and mobile devices, accentuating engineering intelligence Product development geeks would be the right person to read the contents further below.
If you believe just like us in the mantra: - To enable a totally interconnected information gateway for mass adoption of nomadic systems to allow geo-information mobility- you will love what Quantum Inventions Development Centre in Kolkata has to offer.
Senior Android Developer
- Has successfully pushed multiple Android apps to the app store(s).
- Familiar with the Google Play publishing guidelines.
- Adept at writing code that is readable and speaks of quality thinking
- Should be able to do unit testing and deliver bug free code
- Experience in UI/UX Development
- Excellent Team player with an eye for detail
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Very familiar with the gesture APIs
- Read Phone contacts, calendar and reminders and push to the server faster.
- Familiar with Push Notification service
- Has had built solid instrumentation(app behavior/ mixpanel)
- Has experience in integration of Google Analytics, payment gateways and Ad distribution networks
- Background Navigation/Map Software Experience, GIS technologies and GIS data management will be a plus
- Store and access data natively and faster.
- Rendering images efficiently
- Handling big database, publishing on single screen, loading it faster (read/update index)
- Very familiar with data caching and using local mobile cache
- Experience with SQLite is desirable
Must have some idea on
- Android Studio
- JSON /REST services
- Push Notification
- Working with Maps
- Java Native Interface
Clear verbal and written communication in English is extremely important to succeed in our teams, as we work across borders with cross-nationality teams where clear communication is the key