Senior Manager - HR & Operations at Continental Automotive Components India Pvt Ltd
Views:12194 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:278
Continental Automotive - Ruby On Rails Developer (1-6 yrs)
You are passionate about building quality products that enrich and improve lives of real people around you. You believe in creating a user experience that simplifies a connected, often complex, lifestyle into a seamless experience in the car and mobile devices, accentuating engineering intelligence Product development geeks would be the right person to read the contents further below.
If you believe just like us in the mantra: - To enable a totally interconnected information gateway for mass adoption of nomadic systems to allow geo-information mobility- you will love what Quantum Inventions Development Centre in Kolkata has to offer.
Ruby On Rails Developer
- Build web applications and web services for maps and location based sites, integrating real-time content, maps, traffic, routing and navigation. You will be involved in conceptualizing, building and creating web applications that run across desktops and mobile devices. You will also build web services and API that will enable native applications on a multitude of platforms.
- Utilize cloud computing such as Amazon Web Services and participate in deployment and infrastructure planning.
- Work across teams to provide online experiences for different devices (web, mobile web, API).
- Good project programming experience
- Keen learner; demonstrable experience with development of software/ algorithms
- Good understanding of REST and SOAP web services, HTML5,CSS, databases and file formats
- Experience with Node.JS, AngularJS, OpenLayers, MongoDB and CoffeeScript will be seen as an advantage
- Excellent team player with an eye for details
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Degree in computer science/ computer engineering or equivalent with proven track record in programming
- Post-graduates with work experience may also apply and will be considered for senior positions