Senior Manager - HR & Operations at Continental Automotive Components India Pvt Ltd
Views:4380 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Continental Automotive - Lead Engineer - Web Development - Python/Java/Ruby/C# (10-19 yrs)
10+ years of experience and a thorough understanding of different architectures, tools & languages
- Experience setting up and administering complex systems on the Cloud - AWS / Azure or Google.
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills and willingness to investigate complex problems.
- Solid grasp of client/server architectures.
- Passionate about test driven development, automated deployments.
- Aware of current technology trends.
- Extremely hands-on with coding, with demonstrable experience working with backend languages such as C#, Ruby on Rails, Python, Java etc.
- Strong fundamentals in database and queuing systems.
- Experience in designing, integrating, developing web services and REST/JSON APIs.
- Lead a technical team in all technical aspects from analysis, design, development/coding debug, libraries, 3rd party products evaluation.
- Design user interface navigation workflows to simulate user experience as part of requirements analysis and prototyping
- Build up technical capability of the technical team including thinking skills in technical aspects.
- Translate customer/product requirements into technical requirements.
- Involved in product, technical requirements and design specs documents.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Experience working with, and managing, geographically spread teams across different time zones is a plus