Staffing Analyst at Black & White Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:399 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Consulting Manager - Data Modeling (5-8 yrs)
As a Manager for Consulting, you will work towards advising our clients and internal teams on the analytical projects we undertake as well as actively participate in the sales process, working alongside the sales team.
- As an individual contributor, you will leverage your technical skills, business acumen and creativity to analyze business problems, build collaterals to support the sales call, do market research on the new leads, build point of views for the problems statements and execute proof of concepts and pilots.
- The ideal candidate is deeply analytical and detailed-oriented and capable of thinking independently.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Be involved in the development of the company through pre-sales/operational support
- Develop clear, concise, actionable solutions and recommendations for Client's business needs
- Coordinate with decision makers to translate business questions into verifiable hypothesis and data models
- Actively explore the client's business and formulate solution ideas that can improve process efficiency and cut cost, or achieve growth/revenue/profitability targets faster
- Partner closely with the business and technical teams of the client to understand their project objective and coordinate effectively with delivery teams of the company to provide data-driven solutions and recommendations
- Work with engineers to develop, test, and maintain the accurate tracking, capturing and reporting of key data
- Ensure solutions are scalable, reusable, efficient and effective
- Work hands-on across various analytics problems and provide thought leadership on problems that we are working on
- Interact with onsite sales team as well as client on daily/weekly basis to gather requirements/ provide updates
Years Of Exp : 5 to 8 Years