Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:451 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Consulting Manager - Blockchain (5-12 yrs)
Exp : 5 - 12 years
CTC : 22 - 45 LPA
Qualification : B.Tech MBA
- Should have experience in Consulting Companies/Big 4 (Advisory Role)
- This is an Advisory Role and not Implementation
- Talents with experience in large scale transformation and Consulting
- Should have Min 4 years IT Consulting experience
- Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise- strategic, industry, functional, technical- in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
- Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Identifying a client's high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
- Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a to be enterprise environment
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.