Senior Consultant at Pentagram Consulting
Views:820 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Consultant/Senior Consultant - SAP SOX Controls (4-7 yrs)
SAP application risk and control domain including sensitive access / SOD reviews, SAP role design, application security reviews and control design and assessment.
New SAP global SOX controls, working with client's implementation partner to ensure the SAP system is configured to meet the SOX control requirements. As part of the control localization phase she also conducted client workshops to localize the controls and gather system requirements to meet market regulatory and business requirements and effective implementation of the SOX controls.
Mandatory skills requirements :
- Minimum of 4 to 7 years of experience in implementation, auditing or advisory in ERP (SAP) domain
- Understanding of business processes, controls frameworks, compliances and regulations, risk and control matrix creation, pre/post implementation reviews, segregation of duties and sensitive access concepts in an ERP environment.
Client responsibilities :
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Conduct research and assist senior team members for preparing client presentations and information memorandums
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.