Relationship Manager at Laksh Human Resource
Views:212 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Oracle SCM Module (5-12 yrs)
Your day to day roles and responsibilities will include :
- Hands-on configuration, functional design and configuration, support tech development, building test scripts, conducting application testing.
- Work with global teams / work independently in virtual teams
- Attend training programs in latest technologies, learn and get deployed on the job.
- Mentor the junior resources, provide them guidance to help them grow.
- Participate in day to day project meetings to discuss project issues/activities
- Attend various personality development and career development programs
- Participate in various firm level initiatives.
1. Functional professional with at least 1 year of Oracle SCM implementations as a team member or team lead for minimum 1 full cycle implementation.
2. Experience implementing Oracle SCM applications modules such as: Manufacturing (MFG), Procurement (PO), Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), Bill of Material (BOM), Work in Process (WIP), Advanced Pricing, Services, ASCP, Demantra and Costing.
3. Demonstrated experience as a senior resource with experience in key design and build activities such as gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, design workshop preparation, conference room pilots (CRPs), functional design and configuration, testing, participation in cutover etc.
4. Exposure to onsite-offshore model will be an added advantage.
5. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
6. Experience in collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
7. Exposure to End to end cycles like order to cash and procure to pay is preferred.
8. Experience in leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications is preferred
9. A Bachelor/Masters- degree in Engineering, Business, Operations.