Manager at Hexagon Executive Search
Views:320 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consultant - Oracle Revenue Management & Billing Development (10-15 yrs)
Software Development :
- Design & Develop the Pricing, Charging and Billing functions, mainly for application which runs on the Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB RMB.2.X) product
- Coordinate/Synchronise with other interfacing partner Systems teams in Pricing, Charging and Billing functions
- Prepare the Technical design document both High & Low level
- Understand the product roadmap to ensure compliance
- Support the solution design, structuring and analysis within the Pricing, Charging and Billing area
- Develop the knowledge on the legacy applications on the Pricing, Charging & Billing area
- Mandatory to have proven design & development experience in Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB RMB.2.X) product
Application Design :
- Designs application components to meet the requirements of a business and documentation of the design.
- Defines the integration strategy including rationale, integration environment requirements, and determines the product-component integration sequence.
- Assesses and identifies mitigation for risks, including those related to high level design, integration, and data quality.
- Conducts design reviews.
- Contributes to the definition of development and SW standards to implement/reflect Deutsche Bank guidelines (naming conventions, encryption, and security settings) and ensures standards are adhered to.
- Ensures architectural changes (as defined by Architects) are implemented.
- Evaluates new products including prototyping (potentially on behalf of Architects).
- Recommendation of new products.
- Provides Level 3 support for technical infrastructure components (i.e., databases, middleware and user interfaces).
- Contributes to the problem and root cause analysis.
Application Development :
- Leads the development of source code, including descriptions, for all Software Components in accordance with Detailed Software Requirements specification, the functional design, and the technical design document.
- Verifies the developed source code by reviews (4-eyes principle). Software review findings must be resolved.
- Integrates software components following the integration strategy.
- Verifies integrated software components by unit and integrated software testing according to the software test plan. Software test findings must be resolved.
- Ensures that all code changes end up in Change Items (CIs).
- Develops routines to deploy CIs to the target environments.
- Provides Release Deployments on non Production Management controlled environments.
- Capture Build and Deployment notes, develop Software Product Deployment & Operating Instructions.
- Checks consistency of documents with the respective Software Product Release, reference the Packages to the CMDB and ensure availability of the CIs within the DSL (Definitive Software Library).
- Supports creation of Software Product Training Materials, Software Product User Guides, and Software Product Deployment Instructions.
- Develops Software Product Operating Instructions.
- Checks consistency of documents with the respective Software Product Release.
- Manages maintenance of applications and performs technical change requests scheduled according to Release Management processes.
- Customizes packaged software (i.e., out of the box software).
- Fixes software defects/bugs.
- Measures and analyses code for quality.
- Collaborates with Functional Analysts and technical Specialists to complete work, as required.