Consultant/Assistant Manager - Oracle Fusion/SCM Modules (4-10 yrs)
ORACLE FUSION Supply chain management - FUNCTIONAL ROLE for Bangalore location!!!
Position : Consultant/Assistant Manager
Experience needed : 4-10 years
Roles and responsibilities :
- The person will work from offshore in the functional track of client engagements to perform activities such as requirement analysis, fit-gap analysis, module configurations, test script development and execution, training, application support, user training, etc
- Report status of development back to the offshore team lead. Will have to interact directly with onshore team members, wherever applicable.
- Experience mentoring junior staff.
- Assist technical team for conversions, integrations or custom reports
- Ability to understand and create the business requirement and functional specification documents.
- Ability to produce artifacts such as fit-gap documents, configuration documents, functional specifications, test scripts, training documents, etc.
- Participate in a quality assurance process for all functional deliverables.
- Strong oral and written communication skills is a MUST.
- Fusion Application Configuration, Testing, Bug Fixes, Solution Designs, Fit Gap Analysis.
- Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management& Procurement Functional - Manufacturing (MFG), Procurement (PO), Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), Bill of Material (BOM), Work in Process (WIP), Pricing, Planning, and Costing.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Functional - Manufacturing (MFG), Procurement (PO), Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), Bill of Material (BOM), Work in Process (WIP), Pricing, Planning, and Costing.
- Expertise in a minimum of two SCM Modules.
- Experience in leading the workstream of relevant Oracle applications module is preferred.
- Exposure to the onsite-offshore model will be an added advantage.
- Fusion Experience is mandatory.
- Experience in collaborating with clients/stakeholders.
- Minimum 1 end to end implementation experience is mandatory.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M-Tech/MSc./MBA/MCOM/CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter)/CA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates may kindly apply at the earliest!!!