Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:501 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Consultant/Assistant Consultant - Workday Integration (2-7 yrs)
The skill and the responsibilities of the role include :
- Workday Integration (Mandatory)
- HCM Core or Financials Core (Preferable)
- Advance Integration Workday Studio (Mandatory)
- CCB / CCTPP PICOF (Preferable)
- The Integration consultant works with Workdays implementation team, with a focus on the most strategic and complex projects.
- The Integration consultant will help manage the integration deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects.
- This role must have knowledge on common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workdays various integration technologies, Workdays Implementation methodology, and will combine those skills to deliver successful integration deployments.
- Actively involve, manage and take responsibility for project delivery
- Ability to interpret Business requirements, define technical specifications, recommend best business practices
Experience and Background : 4-7 Years with Relevant experience