Founder & CEO at Connect Echo, artoo
Views:269 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Connect Echo - Principal Software Engineer - Java/Python (10-14 yrs)
You would be leading a very pivotal role within the Engineering function where you would be responsible for all the ongoing and new product related initiatives for our partners.
- You would be the owner (Team of Engineers, Product managers, and QA) and an individual contributor of the POD of the partner business domain.
- You are passionate, a strong technical contributor and an emerging leader. You have a proven track record
- If Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products, building large-scale distributed systems.
TEAM - ENGINEERING
Key skills, knowledge & experience required
- 10+ Years of experience with Bachelor- s/Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, or related technical domain
- Drive the architecture and design of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services using object-oriented design, distributed programming, Java/Node/ Python, .Net.
- Hands on experience in delivering high quality software products.
- Gather business and functional requirements from external and/or internal customers and endusers, and translate requirements into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well between a range of complex systems.
- Serve as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Provide design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as well as integration, performance and scalability.
- Manage resources on multiple technical projects and ensure schedules, milestones, and priorities are compatible with technology and business goals.
- Ability to operate and communicate with every business unit and level of the hierarchy
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm for all that you do
- Be someone who does not take no for an answer and pushes for continuous innovation and evolution
- Have extremely high standards in everything you do you will be required to keep raising the bar
- Ability to think big and to inspire a vision in others
- Kindness, warmth and a positive, optimistic attitude
And, what do you get in return?
- Opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting consumer growth stories in the world
- One of the best funded and most far advanced companies in the space (investors are leading global VCs)
- We will teach you all you need to know about Fintech
- Endless amounts of learning and development formal and informal
- Ability to work with some of the best, nicest and most passionate people in the digital lending industry from all over the world
- Founders with the right vision and motivation to make this a success story
- Freedom to work how you like (we do not do facetime )
- A culture of trust and honesty we will not second guess you
- A flat structure with minimal politics or hierarchy
- Recognition and respect for your work
- Market beating compensation and Equity ownership for the best candidate
- Lunch, great healthcare, decent coffee and a nice office.