HR at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd.
Views:59 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Configuration & Release Engineer - Python (4-6 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Setup and maintain continuous delivery process. Implementing Full automation with the help of DevOps tools.
- Setup and maintain the software configuration and release plan. Maintain Issues & Track Project tasks using tools like JIRA/Service Now.
- First line of support for all DEV/TEST environments for TCoE and DEV
- Write and/or validate release technical procedure (Runbook) for Production release of applications and support PROD team during PROD rollout (packaging activities)
- Coordinate the preparation of the target environments and deployment scripts for each release.
Contributing Responsibilities :
- Release planning and coordination with DEV, Testing and APS Teams
- Build functional/Domain knowledge of the applications progressively
Technical & Behavioral Competencies :
- Key tools for us: Jenkins, Maven, Websphere Application Server, SVN, TeamCity, IIS
- Even if the candidate does not have experience on all tools, he/ she will need to be strong in the key tools and will be expected to pick up the other tools on the job.
- Strong knowledge in handling configuration tools like GIT, SVN, etc
- Strong knowledge and experience using build tools like Jenkins, Maven, TeamCity, Liquibase & Nexus
- Must have experience in writing Python & Shell scripting
- Should have basic knowledge of writing SQL queries/scripts and basic error codes
- Must have used WAS, TomCat, IIS and knowledge of Apache MQ, TIBCO is an added advantage
- Should be an expert in using monitoring tools like NAGIOS, Logstash, Kibana, Redis, Elastic Search, etc.
- Very good understanding of Agile development/release model
- Knowledge of automation, scripting tools like Selenium
- Knowledge of working on cloud based tools
- Web or application programming background and good knowledge around Java/J2EE applications.
- Some applications are deployed on Windows + IIS. Having this knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge around relational databases and basic admin commands to perform troubleshooting
- Ability to solve problems in a collaborative way and share knowledge with teammates
- Very good communication skills - written and spoken.