Technical Recruiter at Career Makers
Views:32271 Applications:1599 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Computer Vision/Machine Learning Expert - C/C++ (3-6 yrs)
- Masters or PhDs only
- Experience with object detection, tracking, classification, recognition, scene understanding, facial expression analysis.
- Experience in ML techniques: SVM, boosting, K-means, KNN, HMM, GMM, Ensemble classifier, deep learning etc.
- International publications in relevant fields in top-tier conferences and journals.
- Strong mathematical understanding of signal processing algorithms.
- Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of recent trends in machine learning/vision.
- Strong experience in image/video processing techniques, particularly for image/video analysis and enhancement
- Strong experience in software engineering, with a good understanding of software architecture, optimisation, and programming patterns and paradigms.
- Experienced with prototyping computer vision algorithms in C/C++.
Years of Experience: 3+ years after Master- s, or 0+ years after Ph.D.
Role : - Research and development of algorithms for image and video processing.
- Algoirthms like facial analysis, object detection, scene analysis, concept recognition, etc.. to extract rich and detailed context from images and videos.
- Implementing novel computer vision and machine learning techniques.
- Improving performance and extending capabilities of existing products.
Mobile : +91 98 1845 4080 / 98 6860 9864