Co-Founder at Metagrit
Views:480 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Computer Vision Engineer - OpenCV/MATLAB/Python (2-8 yrs)
Position : Computer Vision Engineer (Core Team)
Location : Delhi/NCR
Business Function : Technology Core Team
Experience : 2+ years
Job Responsibilities :
1. Develop novel, accurate computer vision algorithm and advanced systems with a focus on real-time object recognition, object tracking.
2. Research, develop and prototype advanced software related to face recognition, tracking, 3D reconstruction object detection, and appearance modelling.
3. Apply machine learning and deep learning to computer vision problems. Performance profiling, optimization, and general troubleshooting.
1. Prior experience in machine learning and image processing / computer vision.
2. Experienced in using C/C++/Matlab/Python/OpenCV/ Matlab and other open source libraries.
3. Preparation of training dataset, feature extraction, segmentation and classification.
4. Ability to resolve complex issues in creative, efficient, and effective ways
Competitive Salary :
Performance based incentive :
Company provided accomodation :
Highly competent team :
Cutting edge technologies/work :
Large scale impact :
About The Company :
- An upcoming AI startup - solving the biggest problem in Surveillance - analysis of tons of data in the form of videos. Their Intelligence helps businesses make sense of their data by implementing a layer of Artificial Intelligence which makes the system capable of doing surveillance on behalf of the human eye.
- They are solving this for various organisations like IRCTC, Barista, CureFit, Smartworks just to name a few. Wobot has also been awarded multiple times for being one of the best upcoming startups by Amazon AI, Seedstars, TiE, Nasscom Emerge 50 etc.