Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:1707 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Computer Vision Engineer - Deep Learning/Image Processing (1-4 yrs)
About us :-
It helps businesses make sense of this data by implementing a layer of Artificial Intelligence which makes the system capable of doing surveillance on behalf of the human eye. Our machine learning algorithms can detect any deviations in standard operating procedures (SOPs) and automatically list them and make them track able for all relevant stakeholders in the organisation.
- Develop novel, accurate computer vision algorithm and advanced systems with a focus on real-time object recognition, object tracking.
- Research, develop and prototype advanced software related to face recognition, tracking, 3D reconstruction object detection, and appearance modelling.
- Apply machine learning and deep learning to computer vision problems. Performance profiling, optimization, and general troubleshooting.
- Prior experience in machine learning and image processing / computer vision.
- Experienced in using C/C++/Matlab/Python/OpenCV/ Matlab and other open source libraries. Preparation of training dataset, feature extraction, segmentation and classification.