IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:305 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Compiler Engineer - ARM/C++/C (15-19 yrs)
Job requirements :
- Extensive experience with various aspects of implementing compilers for programming languages. Good understanding of programming languages and parallel programming models
- Experience in implementing many of the following in production compilers:
- Global optimization, dependence analysis, vectorization, auto-parallelization, inter-procedural analysis and optimization, profile-feedback optimization, language front-end design and implementation, and code generation.
- Building a good compiler framework.
- LLVM experience. Experience with ARM compilers is a plus.
- Solid understanding of machine architectures and micro-architectural performance considerations.
- Experience with VLIW compilers and architectures a plus.
- Experience with compiling for reconfigurable architectures a plus.
- Demonstrated C/C++ programming skills with production system software.
- An understanding of applications in one or more of the following domains is also desirable: wireless, signal processing and video.
- Leads and mentors other engineers.
- Must be a hands-on person who takes initiative and does whatever is necessary to make a project successful.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional and geographically distributed teams.
- Team player with ability to work across a diverse team
Education Requirements : B.Tech/M.Tech/PHD in Computer Science Engineering
Years of Experience :
- B.Tech with 15+ years of experience
- M.Tech with 13+ years of experience
- PHD with 10+ years of experience