Hiring Manager at Fiddich Consulting
Views:2195 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Communication/Visual Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign (0-4 yrs)
Job Description for Communication Designer:
Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several brands in India ranging from large ecommerce giants to Small & Medium businesses. We are looking for a communication designer who will be responsible for designing all visual elements and material for marketing activities and visualising our reports and charts with good aesthetic and design knowledge. The prime responsibility of the designer will be to change data into stories so that it can be conveyed easily and understood better.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Own design problems for marketing communication, from inception to execution
- Responsible for the look and feel of all external facing material
- Communicate Sokrati value propositions across our range of products and services through visual communication material.
- Create style guides for use by client management teams and business development teams
- Coordinate with external and internal teams for execution of dashboard, infographics and other marketing collateral.
- Participate in the ideation, conceptualisation and execution of all design projects
- Critical decision making and organizational skills
- Problem solving aptitude
- Proficiency in design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Proficient in contemporary design trends like flat design, skeumorphism
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Highest attention to detail and quality of finish
- Strong data analysis and visualisation skills will be an asset
Education and Experience:
- Academic training in Graphic Design, Art or Applied Art
- A degree in Design with relevant experience in a creative industry (0-3 Years)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.