Comcast - Senior Manager - Software Engineering (18-20 yrs)
Senior Manager - Software Engineering (1 position)
- Responsible for managing a team of 15-20 developers offshore.
- Should have product development experience
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with future goals of program
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Problem solving aptitude
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Large program management experience
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the product
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the project
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Strong technical architecture expertise
- Good programming knowledge and hands-on experience
- Experience in Java full stack, C, C++, Go lang, Python
- Use appropriate tools including logical models of components and interfaces to contribute to the development of product features
- Reviews others- systems designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology
- Experience in Cable Industry, a nice to have.
- Responsible for running applications at scale in the cloud.
- Analyzes, tests, and assists with the integration of new applications.
- Assists with tracking performance metrics.
- Provides guidance and support to other Engineers. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment.
Employees at all levels are expected to :
Job Specification :
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Experience with AWS, docker, kubernetes a plus
- Generally requires 18-20 years related experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.