Manager, Human Resources at Collegedunia Web Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1964 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Collegedunia.com - Product Manager - Product Development Life Cycle (0-3 yrs)
Collegedunia is looking for a dynamic leader to own the strategy for our Study Abroad vertical. This Incumbent will be the business owner for Study Abroad and will be creating strategies and driving initiatives to grow the business. Key cross-functional resources for this position include Business Development, Product Development, Engineering, Marketing, Data and Analytics.
About Us :
- Collegedunia is an education portal, matching students with best colleges in India abroad. We help in college research, exam prep tips, application process & also provide insights on campus life.
- Launched in 2014, we are the highest ranked portal by SimilarWeb in education. We have also been awarded as - Best Educational Portal- by IAMAI in 2017, and listed by TechinAsia as - Top 100 Startups in Asia.
- Collegedunia is fueled by energy of over 280 individuals having average age around 25 years. The talent pool comprises data analysts, engineers, designers, writers, managers marketers, which is increasing at 10% every month.
Job Description :
- Establish a shared vision by building alignment on priorities leading to product execution.
- Create buy-in for the product vision.
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, release, and . iteration.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.