Marcom at Colfax International
Views:435 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Colfax International - System Administrator - DevOps (2-5 yrs)
Colfax International, a Silicon Valley based company invites you to apply for the position of a systems administrator in Mumbai, India.
- In this position, you will be helping to run a bare-metal cloud. Here are examples of tasks that you may find yourself working on :
- Develop and deploy cloud provisioning and monitoring automation software remotely.
- Monitor hardware and software service health.
- Respond to issue alerts, and debug issues using system and service logs.
- Audit the security of configurations, protocols and software in the cloud.
- Communicate clearly and have the confidence to maintain the feedback loops between us, our software, our customers and other stakeholders.
Job Requirements :
- Have prior experience as systems administrator/devops engineer, or have competency in Linux automation.
- Have competency with Bash and Python scripting.
- Like to see the big picture, analyze and propose solutions that impact not only your tasks but the entire project.
About Us :
- Colfax International is a leading provider of innovative and expertly engineered workstations, servers, clusters, storage, and cloud computing solutions.
- Colfax International offers a broad spectrum of High-Performance Computing (HPC) and AI solutions to meet the needs of corporations, start-ups, educational institutions, research labs and government agencies. Founded in 1987, Colfax International is based in Santa Clara, California and is privately held.
- Be prepared for round/s of skill tests and interview