Marcom at Colfax International
Views:177 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Colfax International - Graphic/Web Designer - UI/UX (2-6 yrs)
"It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do." - Steve Jobs
Colfax International is currently seeking a results driven Graphic/Web Designer. This position will be responsible for the design of company websites, social media posts and marketing collateral.
Who we are :
- We are a reputed Silicon Valley based IT hardware company selling high end server, storage and workstation solutions to Fortune 500 companies, research labs and universities, start-ups. We are on the cutting-edge of hardware innovations including High Performance Computing (HPC), Cloud and Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions.
- At Colfax we are absolutely obsessive about delivering the highest quality and cutting-edge products and solutions to our customer. It is our raison d'etre and has helped us not only to survive but thrive in what is probably the most competitive business.
- Joining us is about a lot more than landing a job. It's about finding the team that wants to hear your ideas, the mission that inspires you to do meaningful work, and the company that empowers you to advance personally and professionally.
- As a company we take pride in our ability to innovate relentlessly and share common values of transparency, honesty, excellence and self accountability.
About the job :
- We are building a small team in Mumbai to support our web and digital operations.
- This job will be well suited if you thrive for challenges and taking ownership
- This job will not be well suited if you are looking for a medium to big corporate/agency setup
What you would be working on :
- Prototyping and designing for Colfax's various web presences
- Design compelling creative for social media
- Design and produce assets including collateral and presentations
Education and experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2+ years experience working in a professional design-focused environment
Required skills :
- You have a really strong sense of web focused design and skills to help visually express and grow the brand
- Core visual design skills including visual storytelling, grid systems, colour concepts, typography, iconography, illustration, photographic compositions and web design
- Working knowledge/experience with HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap and other frameworks
About you :
- You can single handedly own end-to-end creative to produce final deliverables
- You are versatile, like challenges and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Excellent communication skills