Talent Acquisition Group at Cognizant Technology Services
Views:296 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cognizant - Full Stack Developer - Java (5-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
- The Full Stack Senior Developer is an opportunity to discover a large range of business cases as well as design, develop and implement solutions that results solving complex problems.
- As a Full Stack developer (Java) you will design and develop technology based business solutions for our clients. Additionally, you will implement components of a work package / project as per client requirements; create a fault tolerant code and modify complex systems or develop new sub systems; develop comprehensive unit testing cases and plans. Per opportunity lead a team of FSD- s, guide them on design, code, implementations.
- Lead the team
- Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support documentation wherever applicable (business, functional, UI, usability, data, compliance, data migration, NFR, 3rd party tools & products)
- Resolve or raise queries and get query resolution on areas which are unclear, ambiguous and which need more information
- Designing :
1) Create detailed design documents and work with developer's shoulder to shoulder on implementation
2) Provide input to the Project Manager / Technical Lead to create the project plan from a technical perspective
3) Contribute to development of proof of concept
4) Provide demo to customer for early feedback; create quality check points for all deliverables
1) Develop high quality code as per standards, tiered coding, business layer coding, interface development, service development and creation of stored procedures as needed
2) Understand the database concepts and write efficient queries
3) Mentor Developers to help them solve technical difficulties in the course of coding
4) Seek review from peers /customer periodically; participate in setup activities for required environment setup; deploy code build in testing environment; conduct peer review during design, coding and testing
5) Complete documentation as per the scope; prepare guidelines and checklist for development and testing activities
6) Highlight any potential risks to the appropriate stake holders
- Overall Experience : 5+ years
Mandatory Experience :
- Experience with coding technologies, tools, and frameworks
- Proficient in JEE / Java
- Experience with Junit, Karma for unit testing, Source-Control: GIT, SVN and build tool: Maven, Code Quality - PMD/Check Style/Find Bugs, SonarQube
- Experience with Design Patterns
Desirable Experience :
Framework /Library experience in some or all of the following :
- Angular / ReactJS
- JMS, REST API
- Spring (including Spring Transaction Management), Spring Batch, Spring Boot, JPA, Spring Data
- Active MQ or WebSphere MQ
- Oracle or MySQL
- Good communication and positive attitude
- Exposure to new processes and technologies.
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry.
- Flexible and employee friendly environment.
What other companies call this role?
- Java Full Stack
- Consultant-Full Stack
- Java Microservices Developer
- Full Stack Application Developer