Employee Relations - Executive at Cogneau Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Views:300 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Cogneau Systems - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Automation/Regression Testing (3-4 yrs)
About Company :
Company Profile - Cogneau Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Cogneau Systems is a Gurgaon based software startup in Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Data Science domain. At Cogneau, we've built a data scientist, a virtual one. It's an Artificial Intelligence powered agent who can learn & work 24x7 to deliver business insights that matter the most.
- Working on a Unique concept
- Recognised by Indian Angel Network (IAN), the biggest network in India along with DIPP (Govt. Of India) and NASSCOM
- Winner of $120K credits as part of Microsoft Bizspark Plus program
- Raised two professional rounds of funding
- Alumni of premier institutes (like IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi) on our advisory panel
- The current hiring is for the core team expansion. Core team will get tremendous exposure, will focus on innovation and get huge opportunities to file patents.
- Days: Monday to Saturdays excluding 1st and 3rd Saturdays
- Location: Gurgaon
Position : Senior QA Engineer
Job Description :
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional review, test planning, environment setup, test case creation, functional and regression testing, and bug creation and validation
- Analyse and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test it
- Create product test plans (for both new features and regression) based on requirements and design documents
- Work with the team to automate testing of new functionalities and services using existing service architecture, delivery pipeline and test framework
- Write and maintain automated test scripts with open source test automation tools like JMeter, Selenium.
- Execute manual test cases for new product features
- Perform regression test on incremental product releases through automated testing tools.
- Perform Cross platform testing through all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Produce internal documentation for QA as required
- Design, deploy and maintain testing environment for functional, performance and security testing
- Contribute to monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality
- Clearly document, manage, and prioritize defects from multiple sources. Collaborate with development, QA analysts and Test Engineers to perform root cause analysis
- Evaluate (commercial, open-source or proprietary) testing tools and test frameworks which can be leveraged within a project
Experience & Qualification Required :
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3 to 5 years of testing experience
- 3+ years of automation testing experience
- Experience with Database and API testing
- Knowledge of a programming language for writing test scripts, SQL & Unix shell scripting
- Familiarity with source code control systems like GIT and automation tools like Jenkins
- Familiarity with UI automation using tools like selenium
- Ability to work with MS Excel sheets for data testing
- Excellent organizational, coordination, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to provide technology leadership to multiple projects / teams
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Enjoys working collaboratively in a small team with high trust
- Can-do attitude, self-drive to excel and open mindedness