Software Developer at Codalyze Technologies
Views:819 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Development At Codalyze :
- You'll get to work on a wide range of projects, using the latest JS frameworks building for the web & mobile, working with a tight knit team of talented individuals.
Your Impact And Growth :
- You'll be a part of a small impactful team - because we use agile/scrum, you'll be personally involved in decisions on how we'll build out our products for our clients.
How We Work :
- You'll join a tightly-knit team consisting of JS Developers who collaborate to build web and mobile apps (React Native) for our clients. Most projects are new and won't require you to deal with a lot of legacy code.
- Our approach to making software stresses teamwork and close interaction with our clients. We rely on a well thought-out process based on Scrum, continuous delivery, and test-driven development.
- This process allows us to build software in a way that sets you up for success, allowing you to exercise your creativity and building software that matters without all the red tape, hierarchy and politics.
- We avoid sharply defined roles: everyone gets to partake in all aspects of their project and to try their hand at new things. Our developers do not just develop: they also help our clients think through product features, contribute to design, and test.
- We work for many clients in an exciting range of industries: consumer internet, cryptocurrency, online games, education and fintech. We have worked with both startups and enterprises
What You Bring To The Team :
- 2-3 years experience of web application development using React/React Native
- You should know how to think in react and experience of designing complex systems using component based architecture.
- Familiarity or Experience with Node JS is a plus
- Experience in animations using request Animation Frame and canvas APIs is a plus
- Solid understanding of styling responsive websites using CSS, SCSS. Bonus points if you have an eye for design. (BTW, all our designers can code.)
- Great interpersonal skills - we are a close knit team and work together to solve problems.
- A desire to follow a software development process that helps you sleep better at night.
Job Description :
- Great problem solver and ability to reinvent oneself
- We are always looking at ways we can do things better, sometimes there is no path to follow.
- Proactive and self starter - we hire folks that have a deep desire to do better and be better, you won't be micromanaged in this role. (We want to hear your voice.)
- Passionate about learning - You'll help identify new technologies and approaches to problems. (Web development and especially JS is always evolving.)
ABOUT US :
- We are dedicated to helping startups and enterprises move to the modern web.
- Our agile development process, built around continuous delivery, ensures clients are never more than a moment away from jumping on the next business opportunity or responding to the next market event.