Partner at Cobold Digital LLP
Views:189 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Cobold Digital - PHP Developer - Laravel Framework (1-5 yrs)
As a Development Engineer, you will be responsible for key technical decisions related to products we build & maintain for our clients. You will own the day-to-day development, from planning to execution. We also eat our own dog food at Cobold, so you should be just as passionate about code quality as we are.
1. Write good code and help architect new features.
2. Help set technical direction for the team, fixing today's problems while anticipating long-term challenges.
3. Be a positive role model and mentor for junior developers in all areas of code health.
1. Several years of web engineering or daemon development experience.
2. Solid engineering fundamentals with one or more areas of deep knowledge and experience.
3. Significant experience with PHP and the Laravel framework.
4. Experience owning a project from concept to production, including planning and execution phases.
5. English written and verbal communication skills.
6. Share our values and work with those values.
7. Self-motivated and self-managing.
Hiring Process :
Candidates for this position can generally expect a process similar to below.
1. Qualified candidates will receive an email from one of our team members to set up an interview (non-technical interview - expect about 30 minutes of time).
2. This will be followed by a simple development test to validate PHP knowledge
2. A second interview with our CTO will be scheduled (technical interview - expect about 30 minutes).
3. Either a group video call if remote or an in person meeting if local to New Delhi (expect 30 minutes).
4. Offers will be made over email for successful candidates.
You know what a PHP developer does. Do we really need to spell out that you'll be working on ongoing client projects, helping us maintain delivered applications and working to change the world one line of code at a time? No. We don't need to.
You know you are good & you're already doing it!
Amazing. All we need to tell you now is why you should seriously consider working with us.
1. Good salaries
2. Amazing office environment
3. Colleagues that are like family
4. Growing team
5. Multiple ongoing projects
6. Amazing clients like MMT, NSDC, ORF, Usha
7. A place to experiment and learn new technologies
8. Grow from just PHP to Node, Electron, Single Page apps and so much more
9. Off-sites & outings
10. Just a fun place to be
So hit us up and apply. Let's get to know each other.
PS : Yes we know our website cobold.co doesn't look good right now and doesn't showcase our work properly. Trust us between the multiple projects going on and our dedication towards our clients, we haven't had the time to get this done. We will. We promise. Once you come on board and start sharing some responsibilities, we will.