Partner at Cobold Digital LLP
Views:279 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Job Summary :
- Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
- You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic.
- You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- 1-3+ years experience in front-end web development.
- CSS through the use of pre-processors such as LESS, SASS, etc.
- Through the understanding of ES6+ Classes and other advanced concepts.
- Able to enforce static typing and type checking using Typescript or Flow.
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of ReactJS, Angular, TypeScript and Vuejs2.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack, Babel, Grunt and Gulp.js.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Good to have :
- Some familiarity with React-Native would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of Nodejs and building Isomorphic apps would be a huge plus.
Job Type : Full-time
Salary : 300,000.00 to - 500,000.00 /year