Talent Acquisition - Trainee at CNH Industrial
Views:158 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
CNH Industrial - Business Reporting & Transformation Lead - Data Visualization Tools (7-15 yrs)
Primary and Secondary duties:
- Managing & Leading the end to end Reporting Deliverables for the Business.
- Recommend transformational changes with respect to the current as-is reporting & analytics solution, suggest Technical/functional improvement with the as-is process which can directly impact the revenue.
- Align with the different business units to find out areas of opportunity and value addition by IT with regards to BI, Reporting, Process Automation & Predictive Analytics.
- Manage Supplier for small/medium/large enhancement and projects.
- Establish governance and align with the Global Data & Analytics strategy to bring value for the organization.
- Bring in effective collaboration and communication with global business reporting team, align with the global strategy.
- Find out areas of opportunities by introducing Automation & Innovative Technology solution which can directly impact the Business growth.
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence team to ensure business reporting requirements are supported, closely align with different business units within the organization to support their Reporting & Analytics requirement.
- Help the organization to expand its Digital footprint with IT in the internal & external business by creating a solid strategy related to technologies like AI, ML & Robotic Process Automation.
- Leadership/Team Management Responsibility: Leadership - leading change. Continuous improvement of business processes and systems.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Language(s):
- Minimum qualification/education level: Bachelor's degree in ICT, engineering, science or management.
- 10 years of experience across different IT Solutions (preferably in Product based, Consumer Goods Companies)
- Solid understanding about Data Visualization tools - e.g. PowerBI, Qlik Sense, Tableau
- In Depth 8understanding of Cloud Solutions & offering - e.g. MS Azure, AWS, GCP
- Have Previous experience Designing or Implementing AI/IOT solution using a Cloud / Open Source Framework.
- Strong exposure on Structured & Un-structured data types.
- Solution Designing experience of at least one AI / ML project.
- Experience in Designing Robotics Process Automation solution previously - using tools like Automation Anywhere, BluePrism or UI PATH.
- Good Understanding of Data Lake / Data Warehousing concept in Cloud.
- Strong exposure with System Integration & BI reporting.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills.
- Must have experience with Vendor Selection process, identifying the right partner for the organization & maintaining relationship with the partner/vendor.
- Must have ability to learn and scale up as and when required.
- Must have shown capabilities to take up multiple new initiatives and delivering them successfully.
- Must Have- Prior implementation experience of C-Level data visualization / reporting solution.
- Must have - prior knowledge of taking data driven decision.
- Must have excellent communication & stake holder management skill.
- Good to have- Prior knowledge of working as an agent of Innovation/Automation.
- Good to have- Knowledge on Budget & License Management
- Good to have- Prior Product Management experience, defining the scope & roadmap for the product.
- Experience working with diverse, geographically distributed teams of internal and external staff.