HR Manager at Club Factory
Views:594 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Club Factory - UX Researcher (4-6 yrs)
About the company :
- The Company is an E-commerce platform present across multiple geographies, high-growth, VC backed rapidly growing across Home, Lifestyle & Fashion categories. Launched in the year 2016, it is the largest cross border commerce firm in India.
- The Company is a leading e-commerce platform for the curation of highly desirable goods for purchase (B2C) combined with an enabling platform (B2B) for merchants to sell their products. The company has been able to crack the product market fit for both B2B and B2C business models to ensure sustained long-term profitable growth.
- We are looking for someone who thrives on interacting with users, observing their actions and deriving insights that translate into design decisions.
- Inform and participate in product decisions from definition to launch (and after), working at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Identify and prioritize research questions and UX metrics based on the analysis of existing product designs, business needs, project goals and risks.
- Bring insights about users by a variety of methods whether it be surveys, interviews, usability studies, diary studies, remote testing, paper prototype testing, or a new method you invent.
- Conduct all aspects of the user research lifecycle (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, and reporting results).
- Communicate results and opportunities in clear and compelling ways,- helping create a smarter, more informed and more empathetic product team.
- BS/BA in human computer interaction, cognitive psychology, cognitive science, human-centered design, related discipline, or comparable work experience.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience conducting UX research in an applied setting.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multi-task in an agile environment.
- Ability to fluently communicate in regional languages besides Hindi and English
- Visual and interaction design experience
- Strong command of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistics.