Head Recruiter at CloudInnov8 Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:251 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
CloudInnov8 Technologies - Azure/DevOps Engineer - System Administration (3-8 yrs)
Kindly find the below mentioned Job Description :
A) Position : Azure DevOps Engineer.
B) Years of Exp : 3 Yrs to 6 Yrs
C) Responsibilities :
- Should be able to independently design and implement the architecture for hosting Java/PHP/.Net applications on Azure platform based on customer needs
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize the performance using solutions like database indexes, Varnish, Memcache, Redis, CDN, etc
- Implement auto-scaling
- Automate deployments(CI&CD) & other repetitive tasks using power shell/bash shell/Python scripts or tools like Capistrano, Jenkins, etc.
- Configure centralized configuration management using tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Implement automated backups
- Configure automated alerts/alarms and act on any outages/incidents
- Ensure that the infrastructure is secured and can be accessed from limited IPs and ports
- Manage permissions, backup and performance across different databases like MySQL, MS SQL Server, Postgres, etc.
- Co-ordinate with development teams to fix issues, release new code
- Innovate and actively look for improvements in overall infrastructure
D) Must-Have :
- Bachelor's Degree, with 3+ years of experience in System Administration/DevOps automation with at least
- 2+ years of hands-on experience on Azure
- Should have worked on various Azure services like : Virtual Machines, Storage (Blob, Page, Archive), Azure SQL Database, Azure CDN, Azure Automation, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Functions, Active Directory, Traffic Manager, Scheduler, Database Migration Service, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-versed with scripting
- Well-versed with Web-Servers (Nginx, Apache, IIS, etc)
- Self-starter and ability to deliver under tight timelines
- Comfortable to contribute both as a lead as well as an individual
E) Good to have :
- Exposure to various tools like Nagios, NewRelic, Logstash, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, DataDog, Splunk, JIRA, Confluence, Tr ac, Wiki, etc
- Prior experience in managing infrastructure for public-facing web-applications.
- Prior experience in handling client communications
- Knowledge of programming languages and databases.