HR Associate at CloudFronts Technologies, LLP
Views:988 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
CloudFronts Technologies - ERP Functional Consultant (1-6 yrs)
Role/ Title : ERP Functional Consultant
Working Partner s: CEO, Delivery Lead, ERP Practice Lead
Location : 503-T Square Saki-Vihar Road Andheri East -Mumbai
Job Type : Full Time
Working Hours : 8.30 am to 5.30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Compensation : Competitive Salary
Experience Range : 1 - 5 years of experience
About CloudFronts :
- Headquartered in Mumbai, CloudFronts offers complete Dynamics 365 (CRM, Operations and Financials) implementations, Power BI Analytics and Azure Infrastructure services. Our Industry focused solutions like our Integrated Field Service solution are based on our experience deploying global customers with complex requirements on the Dynamics platform.
- We are a Gold Cloud Platform, Gold Data Analytics, Gold Application Development and Gold Cloud CRM Microsoft Partner.
- Spend a few minutes browsing our website www.cloudfronts.com to get to know us a bit more.
Main Purpose of this Role :
- The Functional Consultant will configure and implement Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV/D365. They will use their knowledge of business processes and Dynamics AX/NAV/D365 to identify software gaps (gap/fit analysis) and suggest - best industry- practices and alternatives.
- As part of the project team, the Functional Consultant will write development specifications and also interface with customers throughout the lifecycle of the project to resolve issues that may arise. The Functional Consultant will also be responsible for knowledge transfer to customers during all stages of the project and must be able to maintain effective customer relationship.
- Manages customer project delivery and is accountable for success of project engagements.
- Contribute to proposal documents, Deliver quality written presentations.
- Elicit and document business requirements within well-defined business processes.
- Interface with customers remotely to manage expectations and resolve issues.
- Analyse and document business requirements and translate these to specification and design documents for developers.
- Assist in documentation of current and desired business processes.
- Support and provide input to the technical design of solution components.
- Help coordinate activities between technical staff, system users, end user organizations, software programmers, system administrators, managers and clients.
- Develop functional scenario-based test scripts; develop test data in support of UAT.
- Interface and answer questions from the development team to implement the solution.
- Participate in knowledge transfer with the client.
- Conduct training sessions and produce user documentation.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- 1+ years- experience being a Functional Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV/D365.
- Experience with AX 2012 /D365 FO or NAV 2013 R2/2016
- The consultant should have Finance / Trade & Logistics expertise on ERP.
- 2+ years- experience in the IT industry.
- Ability to create Functional Design Document.
- Ability to map and configure clients- business requirements into D365.
- Capture detailed requirements by Process and by Role.
- Must have test case preparation and functional testing experience.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Business process mapping skills/experience
- Experience with requirements gathering methods and tools for IT systems
- Understanding Microsoft Sure step software development and implementation lifecycle.
Preferred Candidature :
- Microsoft certifications in AX/NAV/D365.
Education & Certifications :
- Bachelor's (undergraduate) or Master's (graduate) degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or industry related discipline
Behavioural Attributes :
- Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and possessing a can do attitude.
- Thrive on and have a track record of getting things done, within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet multiple, competing deadlines
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment.
- Self-starter - able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Energetic, resilient, and highly organised.
- Team player with good written and oral communication skills.
Benefits and Perks Under Work- Life Program :
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Weekly Cloud Fit Sessions (Zumba, Aerobics, Kick boxing and many more) by certified Fitness Trainer
- Savings and investments
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Generous time away
- Team Off sites, Festivals and Birthday Celebrations
- CloudFronts Travelogue
- Quarterly Performance Feedback Sessions
- Coaching & Mentoring
Join us and be a part of this exciting growth opportunity.