Consultant - Retail and Technology at Arete and Arista Ventures
Views:205 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Cloud Support Engineer - AWS/OpenStack (2-4 yrs)
Hiring for a Cloud Support Engineer for South Delhi (Delhi/NCR) location.
As a premium cloud support engineer, after knowledge transfer and on job trainings you will be involved in the following activities on a day to day basis:
Empowering customers who use OpenStack/Azure/AWS such as (but not limited to) :
- OpsWorks (Automate operations with Chef),
- CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, CodeCommit (Implementing CI/CD pipelines on AWS)
Act as the interface between client and the product development teams while :
- Raising feature requests on behalf of the customers- use cases
- Ensuring timely communication and drive technical issues towards closure
- Raising bug reports
- Not just fixing issues, you are also encouraged to help customers architect and optimize their cloud infrastructure.
- Experience of 2 years of more in a similar role.
- Ability to learn and unlearn.
Essential Experience :
- Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat) or Microsoft Windows Server or either of associated technologies (Active Directory, Exchange etc.)
- Any of the Web and Application Server technologies (e.g. Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Glassfish, JBoss, Puma, Passenger, IIS)
- One or more DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technology (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible etc.)
- One or more scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python)
- Networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
- One or more version control platform (e.g. Git, Perforce, SVN, TFVC)
Preferred Experience :
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure or GCP or OpenStack Cloud Computing concepts.
- Exposure to Virtualization (Hypervisors, VMware)
About Organization : Cofounded by the senior executives of Microsoft Germany and Lufthansa, the venture offers open/public cloud infrastructure to top enterprises in European and Asia Pacific markets using OpenStack, Kubernetes and related cloud based technologies.
The venture regularly hosts and sponsors SUSECON, OpenStack Summits and Container Days. Currently in its second year of operation, venture is working along with Vodafone, BMW, Volkswagen, Deutsche Telekom and Siemens to tap full potential of cloud computing with a serverless approach.
On offer :
1. Above market pay grades.
2. Five day working from Monday to Friday (9:30 AM - 06:30 PM).
3. Fully serviced workplace in a business park.
4. Excellent metro and road connectivity (Mathura Road, South Delhi).
5. Employee benefits such as PF, Group Insurance (Health and Life), 35 paid leaves, Flexible work arrangements and continuous learning opportunities.