Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:62 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Cloud Security Architect - AWS/SaaS (10-15 yrs)
Exp: 10 - 15 years
CTC: 42 - 44 LPA
This position reports to Sr Director - Cloud Security Operations
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production SaaS environment - Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Contribute collaborate, and Improve with other Cloud Security team members across the broad spectrum security programs, such as Threat & Vulnerability Management, Security Incident Response, Data Protection, SOC engineering
- Investigate emerging threats and adjust security programs to address them
- Research next generation security tools and technologies. Work with other teams to operationalize to enhance the effectiveness of preventive and detective security controls. - Build and develop the team by mentoring team members
- 10+ years- IT security experience - Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions
- Experience performing threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new tools, features and technologies.
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (Data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), and network security) within SaaS, IaaS and other cloud environments.
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.) preferred.
- 5 years experience with AWS cloud platform. Experience with Azure is a plus.
- Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Open Stack based cloud environment and other virtualized and software defined system and network platforms
- Significant experience in developing and deploying SIEM ( Splunk), IAM, PKI, IDS/IPS, Host Monitoring
- Familiarity and experience with standards frameworks - ISO, NIST, ITIL, PCI etc.
- Excellent client relations, people management, and technical leadership skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities; ability to learn new technology and concepts quickly
- Ability to effectively engage and communicate as directed with a variety of audiences both technical and non-technical staff - Industry specific certifications preferred - (CISSP, AWS, etc.)