Recruitment Process Analyst at ResourceQ Services
Views:131 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Cloud HCM Functional Consultant - Cloud/ERP Modules (12-15 yrs)
Responsibilities Include :
- Works with companies on-site or remotely to deploy Oracle applications.
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications.
- Researches and analyzes existing systems and processes; identifying data and process flows and integration points; articulate risks and barriers; recommending project approaches.
- Works with client and counterparts to identify, document and manage business requirements.
- Configures application functionality
- Contributes to and drives configurations, reports, interfaces, testing, user training and knowledge transfer.
- Guides customers through Oracle delivered functionality, advises customers on best practice, maps business processes to delivered functionality.
- Develops functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting including use of documented revision control.
- Participates in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions, and Interfaces between Oracle- s Suite of Business Applications and third-party vendors.
- Works closely with the Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration and conversions for Oracle's Suite of Business Applications.
- Opens, manages, and resolves Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drives the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support, reporting /escalating to management, when needed.
- Leads project team and initiatives, when called upon.
- Maintains ongoing, successful relationships with customers; coordinates directly with the customer to ensure that a high level of satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Transfers knowledge to client.
- Prioritize, manage and service multiple project requests at the same time.
- Lead in cross project collaborations / discussions.
- Experience mentoring junior staff.
- Participate in the sales process and demonstrations.
- Maintains knowledge of current technologies and practices in professional area to assist with consulting initiatives.
Experience Required :
- Functional professional with 3+ ERP Implementations (HCM) in Oracle ERP Cloud, 2 of which was as senior team member, team lead or Project Manager, or
- Minimally, 12 - 15 years of experience implementing some combination of relevant Oracle applications with multiple module expertise, as a senior team member or lead role.
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least 2 modules. - T&L is a must
- 2 Certifications in Oracle Cloud Specialization, a plus.
- Experience with at least 4 - 5 Public sector projects.
- Ability to travel nationwide, required.
- 7+ years consulting experience in the implementation lifecycle and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in system strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit - gap analysis, as-is and to be business process designs, prototype demonstration, functional configuration, testing and client user training.
- Ability to work in onsite / offshore model.
- Ability to multi-task, have good time management, be able to service multiple projects, plan, and remain organized.
- Demonstrated strong analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a project team.
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process reengineering.
- Effective written and verbal communications a must, the with ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Willing to learn a range of business or technical specialties based on business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field.